Product ID: 80
- The Kalpex system helps you to reduce the footprint, installation and service cost by offering you a choice from 30L to 180L cylinders in 25 bar or 50 bar configurations.
- Less cylinders are needed for your installation due to the high filling ratio that can be up to 1,2kg/L
- The 50 bar pressure option allows the cylinders to be placed further away from the protection zone.
- Extremely fast discharge of agent within 10 seconds. The fire is out before it has a chance to spread. Damages and downtime are at an absolute minimum.
- The kalpex system is designed and manufactured by Kalpataru Industaries. A world leader in reliable control systems for pressurized gas applications.
KEY BENEFITS :
- Choice from 30L to 180L cylinders
- 25 or 50 bar working pressure
- Filling ratio up to 1,2 kg/I
- Space- efficient as less space needed for cylinder storage
- Reduced cost for piping and maintenance
- Fast discharge and effective suppression
- No residue- nothing to dean
- Safe for humans within the NOAEL limitation
- Non-conductive electrically
- Proven high quality valve technology